Treasurer Tim Pallas supports Victorians hard hit by the global coronavirus pandemic and summer bushfires – and encourages others to do the same – ahead of the Victorian household on Tuesday 2020/21.
This year he nominated the Victorian Bushfire Appeal as the charity of his choice – a tradition he has maintained for all five budgets so far provided by the Andrews Labor Government.
The appeal has raised more than $ 19 million since January, with 100 percent of the proceeds going directly to communities in dire need of help and during the rebuilding and restoration phase.
Mr Pallas has made a personal donation and as usual urges his fellow parliamentarians and Victoria business leaders to donate as well.
But in a year like no other, he increases the stakes and calls on them to support the Click for Vic campaign as well.
The Click for Vic website, launched earlier this year, connects Victorians with the best of the state’s best local producers and creators – whether it be food, wine, galleries, or housewares – many of them are hard hit by the coronavirus pandemic affected.
To support Click for Vic, go to visitvictoria. com / clickforvic or to donate for the bushfire appeal, visit your local Bendigo Bank branch or go to vic. government. au / bushfireappeal.
“Much of Victoria’s 2020 was shaped by these two events. I wanted to recognize both of them in advance of this year’s budget. ”
« We have worked with communities and businesses every step of the way – and we will continue to support them as we continue restoration and rebuilding. « . ”
« While not everyone will be able to make a donation, I urge everyone to dig deep – and if not, support our local farmers, breeders, producers and creators. ”
Victoria, Tim Pallas, electric vehicle, state budget, deficit spending
World news – AU – Treasurer clicks Vic Ahead Of Budget
. . Related title :
– Shannon Deery: It is time for Victoria to look to recovery
– Victoria&’s proposed road use tax for electric cars receives mixed reactions
– Treasurer clicks on Vic before budget
– The devastating costs of Covid-19 in Victoria have been exposed: The virus-ridden state will cause a massive budget deficit . . .
– Pallas zaps electric cars with street charge
– Victoria taxed electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles from 2021
– » Shameful « : Victoria follows South Australia and levies a road tax on electric cars
– The Victorian budget deficit is $ 23. 3 BILLIONS
– No more sugar hits: the case that meat withered on the Bones will be laid Bones by Victoria
– No major cuts to civil service in Victorian budget, says Pallas
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]